Sales Executive - Southern America
Layfield Group Ltd.
Santiago, Chile / Lima, Peru
Layfield Group is a vertically integrated group of companies with headquarters in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, certified in ISO 9001 and dedicated to the manufacture, manufacture, design and installation of a wide range of geosynthetic products and polymer-based products . At Layfield we are committed to innovation, manufacturing and manufacturing quality products and excellence in our customer service. Proud of our corporate culture that establishes high ethical standards and generates a professional commitment with our clients and also promotes the well-being and continuous development of our employees or collaborators.
Layfield is currently looking for a Sales Executive (EV) to play a key role in driving Layfield's business growth efforts, fostering strategic relationships with customers and potential partners from finding the opportunities to the final contract. Candidates must have relevant knowledge of the geosynthetic industry and an ability to express the added value of Layfield products and services in the market. Based in Santiago, Chile or Lima, Peru, the EV will serve current customers and develop new clients in Central and South America.
Primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement business development strategies to identify, qualify and secure prospects for new business opportunities.
- Investigate and develop a list of potential customers; identify, locate and qualify proactively new business opportunities.
- Work with clients and engineers to introduce Layfield and our products and services.
- Attend conferences and other events as needed.
- Presentations on products and services to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
The profile of the ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
For more detailed information on this position or for other employment opportunities, visit our website at: www.layfieldgroup.com
- Five (5) years of business development experience of choice in the geomembrane and geosynthetics markets.
- Qualified (minimum 4 years of training) of Engineering or Administration or a combination of education and experience would be considered.
- Demonstrated business development and relationship management skills with ability to identify customer needs and communicate effectively, negotiate, provide solutions and close sales.
- Experience and contacts in the mining industry
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with consultants in civil engineering projects
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently handle multiple priorities and business relationships.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office and a partner relationship management (CRM) program.
- Advanced English language skills.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV in English to email@example.com. Please refer to the job title for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.