Layfield Canada Ltd
Layfield is looking to add experienced General Labourers
to our Alberta Construction team.
Deploying out of our Edmonton location, this full-time, permanent position will require extensive travel to job sites located primarily throughout Western Canada. Candidates may also be asked to work on job sites in Eastern Canada.
- Assisting with the deployment and installation of liners
- Using basic hand tools and grinders as required
- Ensuring all assigned projects are completed according to Layfield safety policies
- Completing projects that meet customers/project specifications to the highest degree of quality
- 2 year of previous industrial or construction experience
- Be able and willing to travel to job sites and be away for extended periods of time up to 24 days
- Be adaptable to changing schedules
- Works well within a team environment
- Be a safety focused individual
- Have a valid Driver’s License or government issued photo ID
- The following safety tickets would be considered an asset: WHMIS, CSTS-09, H2S Alive and Standard First Aid
- Be able to successfully pass pre-employment test as a requirement for site specific access
What does Layfield have to offer?
Layfield is committed to investing in people and creating a dynamic, rewarding employment experience. Layfield offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including:
- $19.00 to $22.00 per hour (depending on experience)
- Paid Travel Time & Per Diems (daily food allowance)
- Accommodations supplied or paid camp premiums while on camp job sites
- All PPE provided
- Steel Toed Boot Allowance Policy
- Transportation provided from deployment location to and from work site
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance etc.);
- RRSP Contribution Matching Program;
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, please reference General Labourers in the subject of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, please.