Layfield Canada Ltd.
Layfield has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a highly ambitious Marketing Coordinator. Working alongside the Marketing Specialist, this position will assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies that support Layfield’s Geosynthetic business units across Canada. The ideal candidate will be a confident marketing professional with strong communication and organization skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This position will report to the Marketing Specialist. The position will be based out of our Edmonton, Alberta office.
- Ensure the marketing database is consistently maintained & managed within our CRM program, ensure new additions are added to Active Campaign.
- Organize and coordinate tradeshows, technical seminars and other corporate events.
- Coordinate with the manufacturing plant to prepare samples and to ensure the quality of our samples. Distribute accordingly to the various regions.
- Maintain, create and edit content on the Layfield website (creating product pages, landing pages, posting latest news & knowledge center postings).
- Create & promote unique content for our multiple social media channels
- Conduct market research into industry associations and trade publications.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of digital campaigns [email, AdWords & online display] and provide campaign performance reviews
- Assist in the creation of promotional presentations
- Submit ideas for innovative marketing trends, designed to enhance our customers experience and grow the Layfield brand
- Maintain marketing’s stock of brochures, popups, and swag, and replenish inventory when needed (includes tracking locations & shipping of new materials).
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Exceptional time-management, project management and coordination skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and see them through to completion under own initiative.
- Strong team player, who is dedicated and motivated to working within a team environment as well as self-reporting on an individual basis.
- Highly organized, attentive to details, and performs well under tight deadlines.
Education & Experience:
- Post Secondary education in Business or related field
- 1-3 years of experience preferred
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and ActiveCampaign would be considered an asset.
What does Layfield have to offer?
Layfield is committed to investing in people and creating a dynamic, rewarding employment experience. Layfield offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance etc.)
- RRSP Contribution Matching Program;
- Vacation Benefits
- You will also have the opportunity to enjoy a number of company events including BBQ’s, holiday & family friendly events and more!
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, please reference Marketing Coordinator in the subject of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, please.