The Payroll & Benefits Administrator is responsible for the setup, processing, reporting and reconciliation of the payroll and benefit administration for US salaried and hourly employees in a multi-state environment. The Payroll & Benefits Administrator ensures compliance with employment standards, federal and state laws and regulations as well as auditing.
The key responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
· Accurate manual preparation and input of weekly and semi-monthly labor and payroll for multi-state employees.
· File weekly Prevailing Wage reports.
· Answer employee payroll questions and resolves problems.
· Maintenance of vacation records.
· Calculate and coordinate the bonus payouts.
· Administer salary and wage rate payment changes.
· Calculate and coordinate commissions and incentive payouts.
· Handle and administer queries regarding employment verifications and worker’s compensation.
· Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
· Maintenance of worker’s compensation records.
· Preparation of monthly payroll journal entries.
· Preparation and processing of year end reports and reconciliations
· Generate and create reports as required
· Organize and maintain various filing systems including electronic files, payroll files, and employee files
· Facilitate and participate in audits as required
ADP System Administration:
- Benefit administration including processing enrollment, changes and terminations for US employees.
- Educate employees on benefits programs.
- Answer employee benefits questions and resolve problems.
- Processing of payments for carriers and reconciliation to General Ledger.
- Reconciliation of employee coverage to billings for carriers.
- Facilitate Short Term and Long-Term disability claims
- Administers security access for ADP Workforce Now users.
- Serves as ADP interface and provides user assistance as required.
- Ensures Time & Attendance system is operational, current and accurate in all locations.
- Prepares regular and special reports as required.
- Special projects and tasks as assigned to meet business needs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Special projects and tasks as assigned to meet business needs
What does Layfield have to offer?
Layfield offers a competitive compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package;
- 401K Contribution Package;
- Vacation and Sick Leave Benefits;
You will also have the opportunity to enjoy a number of company events including BBQ's, Holiday and Sporting Events and more!
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, please reference Payroll and Benefits Administrator in the subject of your email.