Supply Chain Coordinator
Layfield USA Corporation
Layfield is looking for an exceptional Supply Chain Coordinator who will provide support for our perfect order accomplishment targets by coordinating the supply of finished goods, internal raw materials, and inventory accuracy to fulfil orders.
This position will report to the Supply Chain Manager and will be based out of our San Diego, California office.
- Coordinating between various departments to ensure material flows efficiently from warehouse preparation to dock appointment times
- Providing LTL/freight quotes and scheduling freight services for product shipment or transfer
- Investigating incomplete or late shipments and determining root cause of delivery issue
- Ensuring outbound shipments are compliant with NAFTA requirements where applicable
- Creating and fulfilling purchase orders for customers and to maintain stock requirements
- Conducting an inventory variance analysis on a regular basis
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Ability to remain objective, professional, and effective under pressure
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years of purchasing and/or inventory management experience.
- Minimum 2-5 years of shipping experience, preferably with international shipments.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate, technical or bachelor’s degree preferred.
What does Layfield have to offer?
Layfield offers a competitive compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package;
- 401K Contribution Package;
- Vacation and Sick Leave Benefits;
You will also have the opportunity to enjoy a number of company events including BBQ's, Holiday and Sporting Events and more!
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, please reference Supply Chain Coordinator - San Diego in the subject of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, please.