Geomembrane Installation Technicians - CGY
Layfield Canada Ltd.
Layfield was originally established in the mid-1950s as a fabricated plastics business. Today, Layfield is an industry leader in polymer film, geomembranes, and geo textiles with a mission to Protect Our Families, Our Communities, and Our Environment. Operating in three business units of Environmental Containment, Construction Products, and Flexible Packaging, Layfield provides a wide variety of tailored polymer solutions from high strength geomembranes and flood control systems to food and medical packaging. As a vertically integrated company, Layfield has a strong manufacturing, distribution base, and installation base across fourteen locations internationally.
What does Layfield have to offer?
- $24.00 to $30.00 per hour (depending on experience) with frequent opportunities for overtime
- Paid Travel Time & Per Diems
- Lodging supplied while on remote job sites or paid camp premiums while on camp job sites
- All PPE provided (except Steel Toed Boots)
- Transportation provided from Calgary Office to and from work site
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance)
- RRSP Matching Program
- Progression system/ On the job training provided
If this position interests you, please forward your resume indicating the position title and your wage expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Agencies Please.
We thank all applicants for their interest
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.