Over the past 45 years, Layfield has created innovative and sustainable geosynthetic solutions to protect our communities and environment. Since 1978 we have been one of the pioneering geomembrane manufacturers, fabricators, and installers in North America, making time one of the key ingredients to our success!
With a strong company culture rooted in family values, commitment, and high ethical standards, we are building a better tomorrow. We’ve been around for a while — and we keep getting stronger.
A day in the life
Successful Account Managers at Layfield are self-motivated, highly disciplined, enthusiastic team players that utilize their customer-driven attitude to assist in developing long-term relationships with current customers and prospects. Using their strong people skills and business knowledge, they act as a consultant to provide new and unique solutions to their customers.
This Account Manager will be responsible for the BC/Yukon region and will be based out of our Richmond, BC office.
How you will lead
- Actively manage and grow existing accounts as well as grow business within your territory.
- Prospecting and developing exciting business relationships based on trust and respect.
- Provide tailored solutions to customers with on-site customer consultations, including recommendations from our business catalog of products.
- Provide great customer service with every interaction.
What we look for
- Completion of post-secondary education in business or civil engineering.
- 3-5 years of sales experience within industrial and/or construction industries preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and great driving record.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills.
We support our employees in their quest for personal growth. Quality, excellence, and continuous improvement form the foundation of our relationship with our customers and are integral elements of Layfield’s products and services.
In addition, we have a strong company culture, rooted in family values, commitment, and high ethical standards.
Some of the vast rewards of working with us:
- Be a part of a fantastic team with extraordinary company culture all while protecting our communities, environment and building a greener world.
- Career advancement opportunities. We want you to grow with us!
- Committed to using and maintaining the best safety practices with the highest standards.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance etc.)
- RRSP Contribution Matching Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation benefits