The Account Manager is responsible for servicing and managing the business needs of Layfield Flexible Films customers in defined market segments and ensure sales targets are met, and gross profits are achieved. The Account Manager works closely with key divisional staff within the Flexible Films business unit.
- Work closely with customers to enhance the promotion and sales of Layfield products
- Report on quality issues and resolve them in accordance with Layfield policies
- Conduct sales promotion programs as required
- Source new accounts through defined prospecting policies
- Develop systematic methods of prospecting new leads and record prospecting calls in CRM, Microsoft Dynamics
- Represent Layfield in a professional and ethical manner at all times
- May mentor and/or otherwise support members of the Layfield Sales & Customer Service Teams
What you bring
- Sales experience with a proven track record of success in driving sales of polymer film products
- Completion of post-secondary education in Business and/or Sales or a combination of education and experience will be considered
You should have
- Technical aptitude and ability to analyze complex data
- Self-starter with superb interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Excel is required
- This is a full-time permanent position based in Richmond with some flexibility for occasional work-from-home days.
- Some travel will be required
You will be a member of a great team!:
Social activities include BBQ’s, Community Events, Holiday celebrations, Golf, and more!