Layfield Canada Ltd
Layfield is looking to add experienced General Labourers to our Ontario Construction team.
Deploying out of our Vaughan location, this full-time, permanent position will require extensive travel to job sites located primarily throughout Eastern Canada. Candidates may also be asked to work on job sites in Western Canada.
- Assisting with the deployment and installation of liners
- Using basic hand tools and grinders as required
- Ensuring all assigned projects are completed according to Layfield safety policies
- Completing projects that meet customers/project specifications to the highest degree of quality
- 2 year of previous industrial or construction experience
- Be able and willing to travel to job sites and be away for extended periods of time up to 24 day
- Be adaptable to changing schedules
- Works well within a team environment
- Be a safety focused individual
- Have a valid Driver’s License or government issued photo ID
- Have the following valid safety tickets: Worker Health and Safety Awareness in Four Steps, WHMIS. Having First Aid and/or Working at Heights would be considered an asset.
- Be able to successfully pass pre-employment test as a requirement for site specific access
What does Layfield have to offer?
Layfield is committed to investing in people and creating a dynamic, rewarding employment experience. Layfield offers a highly competitive wage, including:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance etc.)
- RRSP Matching Program
- Paid Travel Time & Per Diems (daily food allowance)
- Accommodations supplied or paid camp premiums while on camp job sites
- All PPE provided
- Steel Toed Boot Allowance Policy
- Transportation provided from deployment location to and from work site
- Progression system/ On the job training provided
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, please reference JOB TITLE in the subject of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, please.