A day in the life
Successful Customer Experience Representatives at Layfield are fantastic relationship builders that takes a hands-on approach in the day-to-day execution of all touch points from conferring with our customers on the phone or email, ensuring orders are accurately entered in our systems and providing updates to our customers until successful delivery of their orders.
Our Customer Experience & Sales team leads the efforts in ensuring a positive customer experience is delivered to all customers.
This Customer Experience Representative position will be based out of our Edmonton, Alberta office.
How you will lead
• Serve as the main point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customer support for both internal and external customers.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted advisor.
• Identify and recommend products or services based on customer requirements and feedback.
• Ensure client quotes and contacts are accurately entered in the CRM.
• Liaise closely with Operations, Sales and Logistics to ensure first class service.
• Proactively identify and rectify issues to avoid customer complaints.
• Monitor all aspects of Order Management, address any issues and suggest processes and/or system improvements.
• Research customer service trends in our industry, accurately track metrics and implement improvement strategies to provide our customers with the highest level of support and keep us ahead of the competition.
What we look for
• Strong collaboration skills with an aptitude for helping people and excellent attention-to-detail.
• High energy with strong initiative, unquestionable reliability, and follow-through, self-directed and organized.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize competing customer requirements.
• Comfortable in fast-changing, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Work with a ‘hands-on” approach to troubleshooting and solving problems to ultimately provide the customer with the best experience possible.
• Able to analyze complex business & technical issues while understanding the customer’s requirements.
• Flexible and adaptable to learning & understanding new products and teaching them to end users at all levels.
• Exceptional communication (oral & written) skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and general computer literacy.
• Minimum of 3 years Customer Service experience required in an industrial setting.
• Experience in CRM and inventory management software is an asset.
We support our employees in their quest for personal growth. Quality, excellence, and continuous improvement form the foundation of our relationship with our customers and are integral elements of Layfield’s products and services.
In addition, we have a strong company culture, rooted in family values, commitment, and high ethical standards.
Some of the vast rewards of working with us:
• Be a part of a fantastic team with extraordinary company culture all while protecting our communities, environment and building a greener world.
• Career advancement opportunities. We want you to grow with us!
• Committed to using and maintaining the best safety practices with the highest standards.
• Comprehensive Benefits Package (including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance etc.)
• RRSP Contribution Matching Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Vacation benefits