Layfield Group Limited
Technicians are key production personnel who assist in the proper set up of equipment or
processes in their department. They are required to attain maximum levels of productivity,
efficiencies and quality in the performance of daily shift workload requirements.
- Practice safe work habits and report unsafe conditions.
- Communicate material requirements during production
- Ensure the correct and accurate packaging, identification and count of goods produced.
- Monitor equipment performance. Report deficiencies to the Operators.
- Responsible for the complete and accurate recording of production on the lines using Shop Clock, Ritescan and Unipoint.
- Responsible for the proper use and storage of tools and accessories on the lines.
- Assist Operators with changeovers, set ups and adjustments.
- Complete quality checks of goods produced at the line; record and communicate quality issues to Operators and QC staff.
- Responsible for maintaining a well-organized and clean work area that meets PAC Secure requirements.
- Other related duties as required
- Ability and willingness to work shift work (day/evening/night) and weekends (overtime shifts).
- Ability to lift to 60lbs on a regular basis.
- Must be safety conscious.
- Must be dependable.
- Must be detail-oriented
What does Layfield have to offer?
Layfield is committed to investing in people and creating a dynamic, rewarding employment experience. Layfield offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including:
- $20.40 per hour to start
- $1 premium per hour worked when working rotating shifts
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance etc.)
- RRSP Contribution Matching Program
- Vacation Benefits
- All PPE provided (except Steel Toed Boots)
- Progression system/ On the job training provided
- You will also have the opportunity to enjoy a number of company events including BBQs, Golf Tournaments, Sporting Events and more!
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com, please reference Technician - Richmond in the subject of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, please.